Aquafresh Kids’ Activities and Home Education Materials
At Aquafresh, we know how important routine is to family life. That’s why below there are links to various activities and materials that can be used in home education, as well as a brush chart that you can use to help track twice-daily brushing.
We originally created these materials for our Aquafresh Shine Bright Academy – a programme to help teachers educate 4-7 year olds on the importance of teeth and how to look after them – but we also felt it was right to make them more widely available to help with home education.
You can either run the whole session as intended to be used in class, or alternatively see some suggestions for our favourite activities to run at home below.
Science and toothbrushing:
- The importance of teeth and how to look after them
- View slides 6 & 20.
- View the Top Tips on slide 28
- Practice the technique!
- Download the Aquafresh Brush Time App here to help make brush time a lot more fun!
- Overall test of knowledge
- Try the quiz on slides 7-19
- Play Mouth Myth vs Tooth Truth on slides 21-27
Literacy and creative writing:
- Write your very own poem, song or catch phrase to help the trainee tooth guardians remember the six important stages to teeth cleaning on slide 28.
- Improve your understanding using the quiz on slides 7-19.
Brittni D’Souza from St Edwards C of E Primary School won our Brush Time Tales competition in 2020 with her enchanting story about Hugo the friendly monster.